Smoking, Photographs, Over-Eating
Wednesday, 24 October 2007 23:24
Summary of Letter:
Respected Mufti Saheb
1. I am trying to give up smoking but I do not seem to be able to give it up?
2. Previously in my ignorance I had photographs taken of myself. Some of these are in my possession while some are in the possession of others. What should I do with those photographs?
3. I always over-eat. How can I stop this?
Summary of Reply:
2. Burn the photographs that you have in your possession. Also acquire those photographs which are in the possession of others and burn them. If they refuse to give it to you, buy it from them and burn them.
3. Fix the amount that you require to eat before hand and eat that much only. Do not eat to your full. One should stop eating when just a little hunger is still left.
Was Salaam (Maktoobaat vol.1)